Why Your Business Needs Reviews?
Date : Jan 30, 2019
Author : Alexander B
Why does your business need reviews to succeed?
Because–88%–of customers read reviews about a business to determine its quality and 85% of customers read up to 10 reviews to decide whether or not to buy from them._Therefore, customer reviews are a necessity for your business to succeed.
You need to focus on asking your customers to leave reviews on your website, social media platform, or a third-party review website. Here are a few ways you can request reviews:
If you have a physical store, ask in person.–Give them an incentive to leave a positive review, such as a discount on their next purchase. You can also send them an email or text message, reminding them to leave a review.
Without reviews, your business is not likely to thrive and grow, but with reviews, you will see your business reaching new heights. Following are the reasons why reviews matter for a business:
1. Increase sales –_Customers trust online reviews, and if you have more positive reviews then negative reviews, this will increase the number of new customers.
2. Climb higher in the search engine ranking –_You want to rank higher on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. These search engines welcome reviews, giving them importance over other businesses with no or few thoughts.
3. Builds business-customer relationship –_Reviews positive or negative give you an insight into the customer. From their review, you understand their likes and dislikes. Use their feedback to improve your products, services, and business.
4. Improves SEO strategy –_Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is essential. One way to improve SEO is through reviews. The more reviews you have, the more keywords you can use on your website. When customers perform a search using a keyword, and you have several reviews using the same keyword, your business will show up in the search results.
5. Enhances your marketing campaign –_You can incorporate a positive review in your marketing campaign to make it more effective, as positive reviews remain on your website forever. If you keep getting positive reviews, like a gold star, place them on your website for all visitors to see.
6. Interact with your customers –_You can use positive and negative reviews to interact with your customers. You can engage with them on your website, social media platform, or a third-party review website. This will not only help you build a long-lasting relationship with them, but it will also give you an opportunity to show others how positively you handle a negative review.
If you want your business to excel, the key to it is through reviews.